List:       wget
Subject:    Re: Firewalls
From:       fullin () ar ! ibm ! com
Date:       1999-04-28 18:06:03

It's been about 3 months it was not working. I've traced the code to see
where the error was and so for 2 days.
Today I've tried it again to check the error and opps!!! it's working
again.

I don't know what happend.

thank you anyway and sorry about this

Fabio Fernando Fullin
e_mail: fullin@ar.ibm.com
Tel: (541)319-7174 ; T/L: 840-7174 ; Fax: (541) 898-4747

David Murn <scuffer@hups.apana.org.au> on 04/28/99 04:32:28 AM

Please respond to David Murn <scuffer@hups.apana.org.au>