List:       wget
Subject:    Correct URL displayed when downloading
From:       Marcel Gerrits <etmmger () etm ! ericsson ! se>
Date:       1998-02-13 7:34:59

Hi,

when I download files from the internet, I have to go through
a (password protected) proxy. The URL being downloaded as
displayed on the screen is the proxy-address and not the
wanted URL. Can this be changed ? Because I'm not interested
in the proxy-URL (See below for example)

08:31:55 URL:http://nl-proxy.ericsson.se:1010/ [19812/19812] ->
"files/index.html" [1]

Instead of the proxy-URL being displayed, I expect the
real URL. Of course I can get more verbose output, but that's
not what I want. I just want the list of URL's+files.

Best regards,

Marcel