List:       wget
Subject:    RE: Putting files
From:       "Towers, Tim (London)" <ttowers () MLE ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1997-09-17 8:50:04

Dear Dan,

[Tim Towers]  Can you NFS mount TWINKIE's filesystem on HOHO?
if not, you could use rdist/mirror/tar-rsh/cvs to copy it across.

If TWINKIE is a NT box then you could share the filesystem and use
smbmount to access it. That is, erm, less than bulletproof though.

One of the problems will be deleting old files.

   Tim