List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] Re: Cash flow projection
From:       Peter Reutemann <fracpete () waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2022-04-26 20:37:26

> I am seeking your assistance in accomplishing the Research I am working on for my \
> DBA Dissertation which takes into consideration the artificial intelligence as a \
> variable that could impact the cash flow projection. I heard about a software that  \
> you have developed called "WEKA which is related to the program you have developed" \
> WEKA " which I found out it is mainly based on the "Time series concept", is there \
> any chance that your program can use the artificial intelligence rather than the \
> Time series concept.So it can help me with my Thesis.

The term "artificial intelligence" has been around since the 50s
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence) and is getting
abused nowadays when people are talking about machine learning and
(especially) deep learning. Weka offers algorithms for various
domains, e.g.: classification/regression, clustering, association
rules, time series analysis, attribute selection, etc. And, of course,
data preprocessing as well.

Whether it can be applied to you problem domain, based on the limited
information that you provided? Possibly.

Cheers, Peter
--
Peter Reutemann
Dept. of Computer Science