List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] Can we copy residuals of predictions into excel sheet?
From:       javed khan <javedbtk111 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-04-26 21:40:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Eibe and Peter, I hope you are well.

When we perform the prediction in the classify tab, we get the residuals
(difference between predicted and actual values).. I want to perform the
statistical tests based on these residuals and for that, I have to export
these values into excel (It is difficult to manually type them).

My question is can we directly export these values into excel ? Because I
am unable to copy them and paste into the excel sheet.

Kind regards