List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] How to increase instances/observations to datasets
From:       Neha gupta <neha.bologna90 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-04-15 20:33:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone

I have a continuous (regression-based) data, with 10 features and 600
instances.. Can I increase these instances with class-balancing techniques
like SMOTE in Weka? I know that class-balancing can be applied only to
classification problems but I wonder if it could be possible in my case
here?

Apart from class-balancing techniques, how can I increase some percentage
of instances to our data like we exclude some percentage of instances in
Weka explorer?

Warm regards