List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] Meka execption
From:       Michael Hall <mik3hall () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-09-09 14:01:37

This is running today. Not sure why. I had first tried to classify with the classes \
numeric, then tried the NumericToBinary filter since all the classes appeared to be \
0/1. Finally, NumericToNominal after some error I don't remember, which was getting \
the exceptions previously shown.  Might of caused the problems somewhere along the \
line. Went straight to NumericToNominal today.. \