List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] PCA on Weka with set test
From:       Eibe Frank <eibe () waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2019-03-31 21:23:40

Assuming you want to apply a WEKA classifier once the data has been filtered, the \
tool to use for this is weka.classifiers.meta.FilteredClassifier. It will apply the \
filtering model built from the training set to the test data.

If you want to generate the processed test set as an ARFF file, you will have to use \
the PCA filter from the command-line interface and use the -b flag. Use both -b and \
-h for information on how parameters are specified.

Cheers,
Eibe