List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] Problem normalizing numeric values
From:       Keith Werle <k_werle () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2019-03-23 0:22:24

I'd
Suggest
That attribute may be designated as the class attribute and the filter may exclude \
the class. You can either change the class attribute another or I think you may be \
able to set the filter to normalize the class attribute.  That would be the first
Thing I would check

That and make sure the attribute is actually showing as numeric and not integer or
Nominal - or something else like text or label (it happens)

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone