List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist]  Data correlation with WEKA
From:       Juan Sebastian Mejia <jsmejia16 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-05-26 16:23:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone, I'm new using WEKA. I have some daily meteorological data
such as maximum temperature, minimum temperature, wind speed, relative
humidity, cloudiness, hours of solar brightness, precipitation and solar
radiation. I am going to make the prediction of solar radiation with
artificial neural networks, that is why I need to find the correlation of
the other meteorological variables with respect to the solar radiation and
thus use those most relevant variables as inputs of the prediction model,
to obtain better results.

How can I find the correlation of the data in WEKA? What methods can I use?
whether they are classifiers or clusters. Finally, how can I interpret the
results obtained by the methods used? because I have done some tests with
classifiers but unfortunately I have not been able to understand the
results obtained.

Thanks for your help.