List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] requesting help to modify the exixting ID3 algorithm
From:       Roo Sen <roosen89 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-27 6:53:20

Dear Sir,

Weka is the best data mining tool we have used.

We identified that the existing ID3 algorithm (information gain) need
to be modified for some data set as its prediction accuracy is less.
So we need to modify that id3 algorithm to improve the prediction
accuracy. Weka helped to see the existing ID3 algorithm JAVA source
code but we don't know  how to develop by adding our part of the
algorithm to the existing information gain in ID3 algorithm.

Please help us to develop the JAVA source of ID3 algorithm.

Thank you,

Rgds,
nsrathnayaka & roosen