List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] Incremental set of classes
From:       Daniel Ogrady Rueda <dogrady () gmv ! com>
Date:       2012-10-22 8:26:20

Hello Weka'ers,
The question that brings me to this mail list this time is simple: Is there any \
classifier capable of growing in class number? For example, I create a classifier and \
build it up with to classes, "red" and "blue", and tomorrow I want to show the \
machine there are also "green" and "yellow", without forgetting all instances \
previously learnt, which may count in millions. May this be possible? I don't even \
know if this is a problem mathematically solved already... I would use it for text \
classification. Thanks in advance,
Dan.

Gracias por su colaboracion.