List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] How to update an existing model in Weka?
From:       Christophe Salperwyck <christophe.salperwyck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-27 6:54:07

I don't think you can disable pruning for an existing model as pruning
is a part of the construction of the model. Pruning is only (mainly?)
used on tree model building.
In J48 you have to set the -U option to disable all pruning before
learning the classifier.

Best,
Christophe

You can read this post: