List:       wekalist
Subject:    RE: [Wekalist] running Weka in Windows 7 home edition	[Sec:
From:       "Gosse, Michelle" <Michelle.Gosse () foodstandards ! gov ! au>
Date:       2010-03-29 18:47:54

Having done some further searching at home, apparently Windows 7 won't run batch \
files, it will only run executables. I downloaded freeware last night that does a \
.bat to .exe conversion (it creates a new file). I ran the newly created .exe and \
then ran into Java issues.

I couldn't find a Java fix, so am still stopped at running the programme.

I was hoping someone on the list has managed to get Weka running with Windows 7 and \
can advise.

I've cc'd this message home to try to work out the Java error.

Cheers
Michelle