List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: [Wekalist] where can I find the processed data in we ka?
From:       Peter Reutemann <fracpete () waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2006-12-26 4:30:12

> If cluster processes data , where is the  processed result? I mean whether the \
> result is exported in text file, where can I find the text file?

The cluster doesn't output processed data directly. You can use the
following filters to add either the chosen cluster or the cluster
memberships to the input data:
  weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.AddCluster
  weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.ClusterMembership

The alternative is to visualize the cluster assigments in the Explorer
(right-click in the results list).

HTH

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174