List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] Cluster Results
From:       "Peter Reutemann" <fracpete () cs ! waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2006-08-22 11:20:25

>   I am using the Linux command line to cluster the
> data.
> Can you please tell me how can we save the clustered
> data  into a file after clustering from command line.

If it's just redirecting he generated output into a file, then have a look
here:
  http://weka.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Command_redirection

If you want the data to list the clusters that were assigned to the single
instances instead, then use, e.g., the AddCluster filter (package
weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute).

HTH

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/     +64 (7) 838-4466 Ext. 5174