List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] COBWEB
From:       "Peter Reutemann" <fracpete () cs ! waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2006-04-29 4:55:58

> So we need to handle data loading and option handling
> if we would like to use t,T,l options.Is it so.
>
> How can work with it without using the t,T ,l options.

Interpretation of the commandline options for the clusterers is done in
class weka.clusterers.ClusterEvaluation with this method (gets called from
the main method in each clusterer):

  evaluateClusterer(Clusterer,String[])

Since you want to implement incremental loading of data, have a look there
how everything is handled.

Maybe it's easiest for you to use an IDE:
  http://weka.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Compiling_Weka

For everything else, have a look at the code and browse the Wiki and the
Wekalist archives.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/     +64 (7) 838-4466 Ext. 5174