List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] simple logistic
From:       "Axmann" <axmann () fh-brandenburg ! de>
Date:       2005-11-30 15:29:40

Hi,

I am trying to implement a Weka Output (simple logistic) into a SPSS Syntax.

My problem is that the formula for logistic regression

(exp(b0+b1*x1+bk*xk))/(1+exp(b0+b1*x1+bk*xk))

does not fit with the Output. How does WEKA compute the output?

It would be nice if someone can help me with the correct formula.

Thank you very much

Ben

Benjamin Axmann

University of Applied Sciences (FH Brandenburg a. d. Havel)

Business Administration

fh-brandenburg.de