List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] Neural Network soft output
From:       Eibe Frank <eibe () cs ! waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2003-12-16 23:58:05

Hi Dave,

Do you want to get at those values from within a program? Then you can
use the distributionForInstance() method. At the command-line, you can
use the -p option. In the Explorer you can select "Output text
predictions on test set" under "More options..." once you have selected
a test set that you want to get the predictions for.

Cheers,
Eibe