List:       wekalist
Subject:    Re: [Wekalist] The book described the algorithms & Datasets
From:       Elena Irina Neaga <E.I.Neaga () lboro ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-29 17:31:49

Quoting Liu Ming <engp1520@nus.edu.sg>:
Hello

thanks for the message; it has been useful, and I also use the tutorial
(chapter8) included in the weka's files

I should need datasets to test especially the support vector machines / SMO
Classifier, because I have used the Kxen Components (www.kxen.com) which
implement Robust Regression, but the datasets wasn't really relevant.

Thanks a lot

Irina

 Dear Elena Irina Neaga,