List:       wekalist
Subject:    [Wekalist] The book described the algorithm
From:       Elena Irina Neaga <E.I.Neaga () lboro ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-25 17:50:51

Hello
Sorry disturbing you with an enquiry which maybe it isn't according to the
mailing list topics, but I am a beginner in using Weka.

I should be really grateful if someone has a free copy of the book described
the algorithms: Data Mining Practical Machine Learning tools and Techniques
with Java Implementations, or other materials in a printed form, and could send
me.

Thank you.

Regards
Irina Neaga