List:       webservices-general
Subject:    RE: Why use Commons Logging?
From:       "Tom Jordahl" <tjordahl () adobe ! com>
Date:       2007-09-26 17:59:09

I was waiting for someone else to jump in, but commons-logging has
caused more troubles for us (Macromedia/Adobe) in our server products
(particularly because Axis 1.x uses it) that I can describe.

It was a very good idea to try and solve a very tough problem, but it
turns out that you might as well pick a light weight logging API and
just go with it.

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe