List:       websecurity
Subject:    Re: [WEB SECURITY] FW: Web Service pentesting
From:       "Neaves, Tom" <tom.neaves () uk ! verizonbusiness ! com>
Date:       2011-11-29 15:21:35

Yup I'd tend to agree, SoapUI and Burp work well together for web
services. However, SoapUI does have some limitations with regards to
supporting WS-Security, namely WS-SecureConversation, as I painfully
found out last year. I managed to hunt down an alternative, WCFStorm,
which solved the problem though.

Cheers,
Tom