List:       websecurity
Subject:    [WEB SECURITY] GotRoot Security Challeng & Web Security Challenges
From:       "Ivan Buetler" <ivan.buetler () csnc ! ch>
Date:       2011-10-20 16:11:07

Hi all,

We are proud to present a new free hacking challenge! It's all about
getting root on a linux host! This time, we will provide a target host
you will access with ssh and to disclose the /root/secret.txt file.
Increase your knowledge about restricted environments and bypassing
them; enjoy this free event!

Interested? Please sign-up a Hacking-Lab account and register yourself
(free) to the "Hacking Challenge" classroom.
* https://www.hacking-lab.com/events/

Direct registration URL
* https://www.hacking-lab.com/events/registerform.html?eventid=199

Other Challenges
* There are other challenges available in the same classroom
* Web Security challenges and more ..

Regards
Ivan Buetler / E1
Compass Security, Switzerland