List:       websecurity
Subject:    Re: [WEB SECURITY] Extracting paths from Flash
From:       Tasos Laskos <tasos.laskos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-10 18:42:32

The reason I was asking is because I want to enable my crawler to
extract paths from SWF files and calling 3rd party binaries is not an
option.
So any existing tool is only useful as a reference implementation
although I'd rather read an article than go through thousands of LOCs to
find the information I want.

- Tasos