List:       websecurity
Subject:    [WEB SECURITY] [Administrative] Changes to websecurity mailing list
From:       robert () webappsec ! org
Date:       2011-01-28 19:20:04

As I indicated in the last email we've switched hosters as well as renamed our \
mailing list. Everyone subscribed to  websecurity@webappsec.org has been \
automatically migrated to websecurity@lists.webappsec.org so there isn't anything \
that you should need to do.

Here are some of the new changes to websecurity

Notable changes
- The Websecurity mailing list is now located at websecurity@lists.webappsec.org \
instead of websecurity@webappsec.org . The old   alias will however continue to work, \
but it is recommended that you edit any mail filters that you may have to reflect the \
  new list name.

- New web interface located at \
http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org . You can \
  now edit your subscription preferences, or browse the mail archives on this page. \
Read the FAQ for information on  obtaining your password to modify these settings.

- We now support RSS feeds with the full message rather than just the email title. \
The RSS feed remains at the old location   at \
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss

- We now support list digests, you can modify this by logging in to the web \
interface.

- We switched from ezmlm-idx/mhonarc to mailman

- Due to the migration from mhonarc to mailman the message numbers have changed. This \
means that if you have linked to  a particular message in a product or article that \
it will break. Please keep this in mind going forward.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this email message or email \
contact (at) webappsec.org.

Regards,
- Robert Auger
Co Founder of WASC/Moderator of The Web Security Mailing List
http://www.webappsec.org/

WebSecurity RSS Feed
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss

Join WASC on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/83336/4B20E4374DBA