List:       websecurity
Subject:    SV: [WEB SECURITY] local file inclusion and path transversal
From:       David Jacoby <David.Jacoby () truesec ! se>
Date:       2010-02-15 12:14:35

Hey Guys,

I published a whitepaper, not so long ago about how to get command execution throught \
file inclusion vulnerabilities on PHP-based webapplications through log poisoning \
attacks via /proc on *NIX-based operating systems.

http://www.vulndev.se/alternatrive-ways-to-exploit-file-include.pdf

I will update it some day with some SELinux (default policy) bypassing stuff.

Best regards,
David Jacoby

David Jacoby - Truesec AB
Unix/Linux and alternative systems