List:       websecurity
Subject:    Re: [WEB SECURITY] Deluge of Browser Security Issues Drives Mass Migration To Lynx
From:       "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity ! com ! ua>
Date:       2009-04-07 20:56:30

Hello NeZa!

You are right, nobody will replace their full-featured browser to Lynx :-).
This Netcraft data on 1st April was just their joke.

For example, I'm not using Lynx. I have my own hacking method of protecting
myself from attacks on modern browsers (including Firefox and IE) ;-). Which
I'm using for many years. And my method has enough balance between Security
and Functionality.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site