List:       websecurity
Subject:    [WEB SECURITY] XSS Hands on Podcast has been released
From:       Dan Kuykendall <dan () kuykendall ! org>
Date:       2006-07-29 14:16:17

After much delay I have finally pushed out the second Hands On Series
podcast, this one covers XSS.

The show notes are pretty detailed and show what I cover in the show.

http://www.mightyseek.com/category/podcasts/hands-on-series/

Theres not likely anything new to the pros in this group, but its a
really nice resource to send people you want to have learn about the
actual steps that go into web app hacking.

--
Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
http://www.mightyseek.com

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.

["dan.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]