List:       websecurity
Subject:    [WEB SECURITY] WASC gathering at Black Hat (USA 2005)
From:       contact () webappsec ! org
Date:       2005-07-25 17:07:30

 WASC gathering at Black Hat (USA 2005)
 An opportunity to meet other webappsec people to share drinks, appetizers, and interesting
conversation. Many dozens responded with interest in attending after initial email was sent
out. Should be our largest meet-up to date. Its going to be great time and I look forward
to seeing everyone there!

 Place: Shadow bar at Cesaer's
 http://www.caesars.com/Caesars/LasVegas/Dining/BarsLounges/ShadowBar.htm

 Time: Wed, July 27 @ 6:00pm
 (Head on down after the final Day 1 talks and still plenty of time for the Gala Reception)

Regards,

- Jeremiah Grossman
  contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx