List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re[2]: Which Browser do you use?
Date:       2001-05-31 8:59:16

hello Craig!

on Thursday, May 31, 2001, 10:23:04 AM, you wrote:

> [...]
btw, all of these browsers handle CSS that far that you can use
it for things like fontcolor, style etc. some rollover effect are
not supportet by nn4, some not from opera5 but that's not the
problem i thnk.. so, use CSS, i like it a lot..

you didn't plan to use absolute positioning (or layers?) in your
theme? %}

PAT
--

vcard/LDAP/PGP: http://dresden-online.com/perler/identity.html
PGP fingerprint: DAC6 2FDA 1ED7 AD55  BD1F 5142 3D5F 72BF

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webadmin-list@lists.sourceforge.net
To remove yourself from this list, go to
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/webadmin-list