List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: Remove User - Also remove mail spool?
From:       Jamie Cameron <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2000-07-29 2:20:36

> James Montz wrote:
>
> Can someone give me pointers on where to go to have webmin delete the users mail spool when
> deleting user?

This should happen automatically, assuming you are using sendmail for email and
the sendmail Module Config option 'User mail file directory' is set correctly..
Also, make sure you are using one of the more recent version of webmin like 0.79
or 0.80 .

 - Jamie
-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l