List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Bind, Adding a Slave
From:       "Meredith, Robert" <robert.meredith () neonsoft ! com>
Date:       2000-07-27 19:44:42

I have three Bind 8.x servers, a master and two slaves.  For simplicity,
lets say that their IPs are as follows:

Master:  10.0.0.1
Slave 1:  10.0.0.2
Slave 2:  10.0.0.3

I have a master zone created on the master called "acme.com" with
approximately 20 A records.  When I create the slave zones on the slave
servers, they never obtain the A records from the master.  What do I have to
set on the master/slave settings to allow the zone transfers?  I have tried
just about every combination I can think of with no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

-robert
-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l