List:       webmin-l
Subject:    webmin-SSL and IE 5.0 for Macintosh...
From:       "Harry (WebMin)" <webmin () fizbin ! com>
Date:       2000-07-24 6:23:18

problem: when connecting with IE5.0/Mac, since I'm not using a 'legit'
certificate, my IE5.0/Mac browser gives plenty of evil dialog boxes
reminding me continuously that this is not a legit certificate.

Netscape tells me once, and then allows me to add this certificate to its
list. The Win version of IE 5.0 acts the same way. The Mac version is just
braindead.

Is there some way, or pointers to some solutions, that allow one to fix
this?

Harry

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l