List:       webmin-l
Subject:    documentation
From:       Marton Sandor Zoltan <sanyo () kronika ! dntcj ! ro>
Date:       2000-04-27 22:52:20

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:32:14 +0200 (MEST)

Sender: owner-webmin-l@webmin.com

Sender: owner-webmin-l@webmin.com

Sender: mailadmin

Hi there,

I'd just installed WebMin & I find it very nice.
But the documentation & the help is to "tin" to me.
Could anyone help me with some deeper documentation about Webmin ?
-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l

-