List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Bind 8 on Webmin 0.78
From:       Robert Setterlund <Robert.Setterlund () bos ! frb ! org>
Date:       2000-03-30 20:11:12

I believe I might have discovered a problem with the Bind 8 module in Webmin
version 0.78.  I am running Webmin on a Dell PC using Solaris x86 version 7.0.
The problem is when I go to the files and directory configuration screen the
file selector button returns a "JavaScript error: Type 'javascript' into
Location for details".  I did this and nothing happens.  I check and I do have
java installed on this system.  Where is the path to process id file information
stored?

Also, how can you configure the Bind 8 module to prohibit users from being able
to see and click on "Edit Records File", "Edit Zone Parameters", "Edit Zone
Options", icons and "Delete Zone" button?

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l