List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Newbe question
From:       "Mark Steil" <msteil-l () trvnet ! net>
Date:       2000-03-30 14:23:01

Hello All,

I am Installing Webmin .078 on a new RedHat 6.1 server for our local high
school, this is my first real experience with Webmin, and so far, everything
has been quite straightforward and impressive.  I am having one problem
however, when I am setting up Webmin users and I save the options for user
XX  I get a return of "error: Failed to save user : Failed to open pid file"
now I am sure this is easy to fix but I am really stammering around in the
dark and so far a search of the mailing list archive has not yielded much
help.  Could someone please give me some advice on what to look for?

Mark Steil
Systems Administrator
Twin Rivers Valley Internet Services Inc.
Phone 515-379-2545

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l