List:       webmin-l
Subject:    postfix module for webmin
From:       Guillaume Cottenceau <gc () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-03-29 10:58:28

Hi,

One week ago, I sent a message on this mailing-list to tell you the
availability in beta version of the postfix module for webmin.

Now I'm in the final process of validating this module, so please if you have
tried it, drop me a message to tell me if it did work or not. If you have
comments on features etc, you're welcome.

Best regards,

...proud to contribute to Webmin, this great piece of software ; even if it's
for a really smaaaaaall thing compared to the entire rest of it!

--
Guillaume Cottenceau
-