List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] Bind9 module developer(s)?
From:       "Jamie Cameron" <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2020-06-27 19:36:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Dave,This module is part of the webmin core, so the main developer is me.If you \
want to contribute, that would be great! Please send any changes via github pull \
requests, so I can comment on them and merge when they look good.

On 22/Jun/2020 13:22 Dave Hall <kdhall@binghamton.edu> wrote ..   Hello,  I have some \
ideas for extending the bind9 module to handle some things like split DNS (views) and \
also reverse lookups for small subnets (mask > 24).  If someone else is already \
looking at this I'd rather make contact than duplicate their efforts.  Is there a way \
to contact the developer/maintainer of this module?   Thanks.   -Dave