List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] Virtualmin domain transfer - Error: Failed to work out externally visible IP address
From:       Joaquim Homrighausen <joho () webbplatsen ! se>
Date:       2019-08-20 8:35:54

Strange, once the "Re-check and refresh configuration"had completed, I
re-ran the transfer and that part didn't fail anymore.

Thanks.

-joho

On 2019-08-19 01:27, Jamie Cameron wrote:

> On the new system, check the config option at System Settings ->
> Vitualmin Configuration ->  Networking settings -> Default IP address
> for DNS records.

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webadmin-list@lists.sourceforge.net
To remove yourself from this list, go to
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/webadmin-list