List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Log file rotate
From:       Kimberly <kimberly.wilson () gmx ! com>
Date:       2019-08-15 0:48:03

I have been testing the setup so I have been creating virtual servers
and then removing them, making changes to the set and then recreating
the virtual servers.   Each time I see this message:

Setting up log file rotation ..
.. Log file rotation failed! : .. the log file
/var/log/virtualmin/domain.net_access_log is already being rotated at
../web-lib-funcs.pl line 1476.

Shouldn't that be cleaned up when I delete the virtual server?

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webadmin-list@lists.sourceforge.net
To remove yourself from this list, go to
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/webadmin-list