List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] virtualmin transfer virtual server - replicating?
From:       "Jamie Cameron" <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2015-11-14 0:21:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It enables replication mode, which is relevant only when the remote and local systems \
share storage via NFS or users via NIS or LDAP.

On 13/Nov/2015 02:56 Pat Erler <perler@gmail.com> wrote ..   hi,  what is \
"Replicating to remote system Y/N" mean in the context of the transfer virtual server \
dialogue in virtualmin?  btw, I think this dialogue is besser placed in the bottom \
half under backup and restore. I would also love to be able to transfer multiple \
servers at once..  best,  PAT  --