List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] Duplicate Virtualmin settings and template
From:       "Jamie Cameron" <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2015-02-03 0:01:38

On 02/Feb/2015 00:06 Nicholas Chua <nicholaschua@outlook.com> wrote ..
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to duplicate Virtualmin settings and templates? I do not want the
> virtual domains though.
>
> I would like to deploy another server and it will be great to duplicate these into
> the new server.

Yes, you can back them up and restore on the new system. From the command line, this can
be done with :

virtualmin backup-domain --virtualmin templates --dest /tmp/templates.tar.gz

copy templates.tar.gz to the new system

virtualmin restore-domain --virtualmin templates --source /tmp/templates.tar.gz

 - Jamie