List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] Procmail Config alter on Webmin update
From:       "Jamie Cameron" <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2014-02-28 1:44:54

Ok, Virtualmin is trying to configure procmail to do the same delivery that
Sendmail would if procmail wasn't installed.

To fix this, edit /etc/webmin/sendmail/config and add the following lines
at the end :

mail_dir=
mail_file=Maildir

On 27/Feb/2014 14:54 Keith Mountifield <quayfee@gmail.com> wrote ..