List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] virtualmin - move all domains to new server
From:       Pat Erler <perler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-13 18:14:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

ok, thanks for the warning, I will do a test on another virtual disk to get
an estimate how long it will take. it's definitely easier to do a dd then
setting up an empty system and copying the data, also from a consistency
point of view, IMO..

*Pat Erler*
Gtalk/G+: perler@gmail.com
<perler@gmail.com>Skype: pat_erler