List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] Webmin 1.620 and Usermin 1.540 released
From:       "Jamie Cameron" <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2013-03-12 14:28:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

   Hi Fajar,
   Are you running OpenSSL version 1.0.1 or later? Only those versions support
   the new option to properly disable SSL compression.

   On 12/Mar/2013 03:53 Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri@arinet.org> wrote ..

   Hi Jamie,
   I've upgraded from Webmin 1.580-1 to 1.620-1, hoping that "CRIME/TLS" attack
   would be resolved. So, I tick mark "Allow compressed SSL connections?" to
   no.
   And restart webmin.
   But  after scanning it with Nessus, it still says that Webmin has that
   vulnerability. I'm running webmin on Centos 5.8.
   Is there something that I miss? Some log files I can see what's going on?
   Thank you.

   On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Jamie Cameron <[1]jcameron@webmin.com>