List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] bind mass update form
From:       <gthalmann () xstrata ! com>
Date:       2012-12-06 19:05:33

Many thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: Jamie Cameron [mailto:jcameron@webmin.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 06:46 PM
To: Webmin users list <webadmin-list@lists.sourceforge.net>

I see the bug here .. a recent change in Webmin modified how domains
are passed in the URL when you click that button, and for users with a large
number of domains this would have pushed you over the URL length limit.

I will fix this in the next Webmin release. Till then, a work-around is to update
domains in smaller groups.

On 06/Dec/2012 09:56 gthalmann@xstrata.com wrote ..