List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] SSH key generation
From:       Daniel Case <danielcase10 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-18 12:33:21

Hey,

Thanks for the help, indeed they are and usually I would just request
the public key to be added to the account. However, these are foreign
developers my boss has hired, they can barely use SVN (if I give them
write access, they just do direct writing...which is why I now try to
give them limited SSH keys when they need to login)

Daniel