List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Last chance to vote for Webmin
From:       Joe Cooper <joe () virtualmin ! com>
Date:       2009-07-20 0:39:37

Howdy all,

Voting for the SourceForge Community Choice Awards is wrapping up on the
20th, so this is the last chance to vote for Webmin.  As you may know,
Webmin is a finalist, meaning it's already beat out thousands of
projects to be in the final 10 in the"Best Tool or Utility for
SysAdmins".  If you haven't voted already, please do so!

Here's the link:

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote/?f=479

You don't need a SourceForge.net account, just a valid email address
(and they won't spam you; SourceForge is totally legit).

Lots of great projects this year. It's worth browsing around a bit to
learn about some cool new Open Source projects. (But don't get
distracted from voting!)

There will be a Webmin/Virtualmin/Usermin/Cloudmin booth at OSCON in San
Jose this year, and Jamie will be there, so it'd be awesome for Webmin
to win the award this year (the awards are announced and given out on
the last day of OSCON).  He could bring it home personally.

Speaking of OSCON, if anyone will be in the area, we'd love to meet you.
  We'll have a few hundred T-shirts to give away(which we expect will
all be gone by the end of the event), as well as a quick reference card
for one of our favorite new Open Source projects which we've recently
begun using for Webmin and Virtualmin development.  The Expo Hall passes
are free, you just have to register.  If you're feeling really
enthusiastic about Webmin, we'd be happy to have some help in the booth
(no big commitment, just let us know when you can be around and we'll
put a T-shirt on you and put you to work).

Thanks for voting!