List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Webmin module for getmail
From:       Chris Dennis <cgdennis () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2009-07-07 13:05:26

Hello folks

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I can't find any information on it.

Is there (or will there be) a Webmin module for getmail (see
http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/) ?

Getmail is similar in principle to fetchmail, but I prefer getmail which
has some extra features (such as 'delete from server after n days').

regards

Chris
--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@btinternet.com